In this workshop you will learn a highly effective and directly clinically applicable pain relief method, based on the classic TCM channel theory. The method consists of an acupuncture treatment for instant and lasting pain relief and healing.
• Pragmatic step by step clinical protocol
• Distal needling method based on TCM Channel Theory
• Activation of Jing-Well points
• Use of few needles/acupuncture points
• Mobilization of the compromised area for enhanced Qi flow • Instant measurable improvement and results
• Integration with rehabilitation modalities
• Clinically validated in a Randomized Controlled Trial
• Ability to apply the system at the end of the workshop
Effective for many common musculoskeletal conditions seen in practice, such as:
• Back and neck chronic or acute pain or reduced range of motion • Radiculopathy due to bulging or herniated disk
• Joint pain, Post-operative pain
• Frozen shoulder, Tennis and Golfer's elbow
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger finger, De-Quervain's syndrome
(Sa. 10:00 - 18:00, Su. 9:00 - 16:00)
Basic knowledge of Chinese Medicine & acupuncture
Credits: 15 UE (à 45 Min.) / 11,5 Hours
Lecturer: Amos Ziv
Marie-Curie-Straße 1, 53359 Rheinbach (Gründer- und Technologiezentrum Rheinbach)
- Rheinbach train station and center can be reached in about 10 minutes by foot
- Plenty of free parking spaces
Costs (early-birds-price *):
1) Standard: 430 € (early-birds-price 408€)
2) Members of AGTCM and SGTCM Alumni: 344 € (early-birds-price 327€)
3) Members of TCM-FVS: 387 € (early-birds-price 368€)
* Early-birds-price: Registration before 01.03.2024
Amos is an established practitioner and teacher of Classical Channel Theory Acupuncture for over 20 years. He was the Chairman of the SIRF-Sino-Israeli Research Foundation, founder and former director of Clinical Research in the Integrated Medical Services Unit of Asaf Harofeh Hospital & Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel. Amos holds a Master of Science in TCM from The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco and Bachelor of Science in Biology from Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel. He had personal internship and was a personal student of Prof. Wang Ju Yi since 1998. Amos is the author of scientific publications and TCM articles, a lecturer in worldwide academic conferences and is the owner and manager of 'Heaven & Earth ' center for Complementary Medicine in Rehovot, Israel.
Unsere Partnerhochschule in Hangzhou, China -ZCMU
Aus-/Weiterbildungen zertifiziert durch AGTCM e.V.
Verbandschule des BDH e.V.
Weiterbildungen zertifiziert durch den TCM Fachverband Schweiz.
Um über Neuigkeiten informiert zu werden, können Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren.